In the ASP.NET version of this script I've made a few changes that
I thought I should mention.
First of all, for my own sanity and to make it easier to play
with, I've moved the "Build Your Own Query" section
to the top of the page. This doesn't really affect the
functionality too much, but I thought I'd mention that it was
a conscious choice and not simply a side effect of the translation.
The next thing to note is that I've used the ASP.NET validation
controls to add some input validation to the text box. While
this example shows one usage if you'd like to see more examples
take a look at the ASP.NET version
of our Form Handler sample.
The last change I'd like to mention is that the form now
maintains it's state from request to request. This was done by
using the asp server controls to build the form and you'll notice
that it requires almost no additional code!
Ok... enough talk. Here's a zip file of the code and the sample Access database!